Crack. A nasty whip to my index finger.
Right hand (which is the only decent one) is down.
Two fingers are now painfully strapped.
I had no idea how many things you can’t do with eight fingers.
Here’s my rolling list as I painfully learn:
- Can’t use any gestures with my MacBook Pro’s trackpad
- Can’t get the car keys in the ignition hole
- Can’t shave with my blade
- Can’t shake people’s hands (too painful)
- Can’t chop tomatoes for my salad
- Can’t take pictures with my SLR (thank God for iphone)
- Can’t toss an omelet in a pan
- Can’t hold an espresso cup with any decent composure